You can "Set an alarm" to alert you when an operator is not doing what he/she is expected to be doing. For instance, the alarm will alert you if the operator does not move in a certain distance in the required time. Here are the steps to set an alarm:
1. Click on "Home" button or simply click on the link https://idispatch.com/dashboard.
2. Click on the operators icon present on the map.
3. Now, click on "Main Action" button and then click on "Set an alarm" option present on the middle of the tab.
4. Click on the "Create new alarm" option, fill the alarm form with Alarm name, Distance in miles and select time.
5. Now click on "Set my alarm" button.